List of learning repositories
- eTwinning resources uploaded by eTwinners (but these are possible to see only for teachers who are part of eTwinning).
Task 1: 2011
- 40 resources from any repository that fit into current travel well criteria.
- Explain to teachers that the resource does not need to fill in all the criteria, but some.
- Ask teachers to add to the description field why it travels well using the descriptors from the criteria (e.g. trans-national topic, does not need language knowledge) (wait for Klascement answer if they are going to develop the checklist. Teachers should indicate some items from the checklist(not only one).
- Videos are allowed, but not images. Language learning material should be avoided.
- Ask teachers to upload a thumnail/logo of the resource (e.g.120 x 80) with the description
- the final version of the TW criteria for teachers will be sent by the 15th by EUN
- Klascement will also let know by the 15th if the metadata field for TW criteria will be there
If you do not have an OpenID Go to: http://lreforschools.eun.org/web/guest/using
- Create an openID
- Log in to the new LRE with openID
- Review the new LRE portal (as a registered user)
- Send any reports with problems setting up openID or using the portal to email@example.com
- If you experience any problems with a time out error - please clear your cookies for lre related sites.
- Conference call on May 30 2011 at 15h.
Task 2: 2011
- 80 resources: to be decided during the call on May 30. 60 from the new LRE portal and rest from outside. Or another arrangement.
- by the end of September 2011. Each partner will be able to make their best arrangements seen that they fulfill the quota at the end.
- June: teachers' workshop in Lithuania on tagging travel well resources.
- June 27th Monday at 15h: Conference call with partners (no: 4).
- EUN on the LRE has created a forum for teachers Community of Practice, e.g.
Necessary to decide how to structure and enliven the forum
- September 12th Monday at 15h: Conference call with partners (no: 5).
- Latest then discussion on Eminent and organisational things for the partnership meeting.
- Start discussing teachers' tasks for Year 3. E.g. make more defined categories for our tasks such as 20 resources in subject x, only videos, ....
Discuss whether a validation activity on travel well resources is still needed.
- Partnership meeting no: 4 related to Eminent.